UV light services
As well as our extensive range of UV light products, we also offer a range of services for users of UV light equipment, including…
The ideal solution for short run contracts and try before you buy evaluation for your project. We provide an extensive range of professional UV lighting, lamps and equipment for industry, film, TV, events and stage productions. We offer technical solutions and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you need.
An essential step for companies and organisations on the path to compliance with The Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.
Measurement and assessment of UV light equipment
- Measurement of UV light spectral output
- Determination of classification in accordance with BS EN 62471 : 2008
- Determination of maximum permissible UV light exposure times for the unprotected skin and eye at specified distances
UV light transmission measurements
- Determination of UV light transmission (%) of transparent materials such as glass, plastic and window tinting film
- Checking comparative performance of UV blocking guards, screens, clothing and eye/face protection
It is recommended that your UV light meter is calibrated every 6 - 12 months depending on usage. We offer a quick turn around for UV meter calibration.
Sunlight simulation / UV ageing
Please contact us for more information.
UV light trials at our centre of excellence
If you are not sure if UV is right for your application, or would like to trial any of our products before you buy, call or email us to arrange a trial at our location. We can compare the different types of UV technologies and lamps in order to find the best solution for you.
Our coated UV tubes are shatter resistant and meet the requirements of IEC 61549 for 'fragment retention' making them safe for glass free areas.