We offer a range of UV-A LED torches. Selection should be optimised for a particular application and depends on UV light irradiation area, UV light intensity, process integration and ambient light levels.
- Re-chargeable battery operation.
- UV wavelength peak output 365 nm (UV-A).
- High intensity UV light output with long throw.
- Includes re-chargeable battery, spare re-chargeable battery, battery charger (mains and car) and pouch.
- Battery operation (3 x AAA).
- UV wavelength peak output 370 nm (UV-A).
- In comparison to the High Output UV LED it produces much lower UV light intensity with shorter throw.
- Battery operation.
- UV wavelength range peak output 370 nm (UV-A).
- Low UV light intensity for very small area irradiation at short distances. Commonly used for revelation of invisible/UV revealing security markings. Dimmed lighting will normally be required.