UV Light Publication: 'Safety First with UV Light'
A practical guide to risk assessment and control of personal UV light exposure from artificial sources in the work place.
Written by Paul Jackson our Managing Director who has over 25 years experience in UV light technology. He is a regular conference speaker and has been called upon as an expert during litigation involving personal UV light exposure.
UV publication content
- Definition and classification of UV light
- The case for UV light
- Health effects associated with exposure to UV light
- UV light exposure limit values (ELVs)
- Health Protection Agency recommendations
- Determination and assessment of personal UV light exposure levels
- Health surveillance and medical examination
- Control measures for protection against over exposure to UV light
- Risk assessment