Hand washing training products
Invisible/UV revealing lotion with UV hand inspection cabinet provides visualisation of areas missed during hand washing. Teach best practise hand washing procedure to reduce the spread of infections and foodbourne diseases.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of UV Glow Lotion to hands and spread evenly over the palms, back of hands and fingers.
- Place hands under the UV light to check for even coverage.
- Both hands should glow uniformly, spread lotion over any areas which are not glowing.
- Allow lotion to dry, then wash hand thoroughly and re-inspect under UV light.
- Any areas remaining on the hands after washing highlight areas not washed properly.
- Teach best practise hand washing procedure, repeat and look for improvements.
Hand washing is one of the most effective and cheapest measures to help reduce the spread of infections and foodbourne diseases!
- UV 52W Hand Inspection Cabinet
- 2 x UV Glow Lotion
- Carrying bag
- Invisible/UV revealing moisturising hand lotion for use with UV blacklights.
- Includes cocoa seed butter, renowned for skin softening and natural anti-oxidants.
- Contains vitamins A, D and E.
- Light pleasant fragrance.